- eating as healthily as possibly, keeping in control and realising that saying ‘no thank you’ is an option
- at least 30 minutes of exercise
- drinking 2L of water (preferably more)
- staying positive and on track
- running 3 times a week for 30 minutes straight (gradually increasing length of runs and frequency)
- become more comfortable with my own body
- be more happier, accept shitty situation
- start making delicious salads and snacks for school that are amazingly healthy and good for me instead of just apples and carrots
- start preparing for rowing season
- start doing more ergs
- start lifting weights more frequently
- start stretching more often, working on flexibility
- start rowing season with a bang!
- be completely happy with body and know it better
- to be able to do the splits
- start yoga or even bikram? or pilates!
- to be able to run for 1 hour straight
- run the city to bay non stop (12kms)!!!